Featured Blog Posts for: remotesynth
- Developer Communities You Need to Join Today!
Three developer communities (other than Dev.to) that offer free opportunities to learn from and network with your fellow developers.
- What You Need to Know About GraphQL Directives
GraphQL directives are a powerful aspect of the GraphQL spec that you may not even be aware of. They provide extensibility to to a GraphQL API. This post looks at what GraphQL directives are, how they are used and some examples of directives in use.
- Turning a REST API into GraphQL Using StepZen
A step-by-step guide demonstrating how to build a GraphQL API that pulls from multiple REST endpoints using StepZen.
- Using Next.js with FaunaDB: How to Query the Database from Your App
This article will explore how to get started using FaunaDB and Next.js to connect a database to a Jamstack site built in the framework.
- Creating a Developer Portfolio using Next.js, GraphQL, DEV and GitHub
Create a developer portfolio featuring content pulled from your DEV.to blog posts and GitHub profile and projects using Next.js and StepZen.
- Tips for Running Your First Virtual Conference
Some tips and things to think about when choosing to run a virtual developer conference based upon my recent experiences.
- Learn To Love Your Jamstack BFF
Let's explore the BFF pattern, how it applies to Jamstack applications and how to make it easier to implement.
- Thinking in Jamstack
One of the more challenging aspects of Jamstack development can be that it requires you to change your mental model around when to render content in a web app.
- GraphQL and the Jamstack
A look at the intertwined evolution of the Jamstack and GraphQL and how popular Jamstack tools are built upon a GraphQL foundation.